Thursday, July 30, 2009

Silverdale Market Update

Based on average sold price, the Silverdale market reached it's peak in the between the summers of 2007 and 2008. The average sold price reached $374,000. Subsequently, the average sold price reached it's low this March when the average sold price dropped to $268,000.

Remember: there's lies; damned lies; and statistics. So let me qualify these statistics. I track sales in six month blocks (i.e., my end of month July 2009 chart includes sales from February 1st thru July 31st). But I concentrate on the trend which is what this chart shows you.

But just looking at the raw sales data, there have been 25 sales over $335,000 in this report and 23 of them have "closed" since May 1st.

Buyers and sellers ask me, "how's the market?" Well, it would seem the Silverdale market is beginning to improve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Windermere Real Estate